forum-english
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Help to correct my writing. [Need help]

Go down

Help to correct my writing. [Need help] Empty Help to correct my writing. [Need help]

Bài gửi by palabattle Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 am

Hi everybody,

I have written a CV or a resume in English. To make sure it is corrected in grammar and sentence patterns, I’m doing my favor to ask everyone for a help to correct my writing. Could everybody help me for this? I guess that we will have a good discussion in my topic. There is only one part of my CV, and it is a little bit short, so don’t worry about it. We just make fun for our job to correct it. The paragraph as follow:

Job notes, tasks performed and reason for leaving:

I had worked at Legamex for almost 3 years as a storekeeper. My job was doing import and export products for maintaining sales activities. As a storekeeper I had to calculate and supervise the goods sold in shop operation. In addition, the company required me to do an extra job as a waitress because the shop wanted to open a café for more profit. For nearly three years working at Legamex but the salary didn’t go higher as my work was going to become over task. Also it seems no holiday for me, because the company often requires me to work even on Saturday and Sunday. Finally, I decided to quit the job at Legamex.

I hope everybody feel pleasure to help me.
Regard
Palabattle

palabattle
Học viên mới toe
Học viên mới toe

Tổng số bài gửi : 4
Số điểm : 6

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Help to correct my writing. [Need help] Empty Re: Help to correct my writing. [Need help]

Bài gửi by palabattle Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi,

These paragraphs are completely taken from a CV. Also because I just want to ask some particular paragraphs for their grammar and sentence structure correction.

By the way, the correct form of these paragraphs is already available. Please look at the correct forms as below. For further information about these paragraphs, please contact me by this email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally, thank you guys too much! And this is a return for your help, two songs from very good Japanese animes "True Tears" and "Ai Yori Aoshi" with HD standard. Could you download them?

Link: mediafire.com/?80on20e03jl0jwn
mediafire.com/?sf2fpvowtyhvydb

Job notes, tasks performed and reason for leaving:

I had worked at Legamex for almost 3 years as a storekeeper. My job was to do import and export sector for maintaining trading activities. As a storekeeper, my role is calculation and supervision the goods being sold in shop operation. In addition, the company required me to do an extra job as a waitress because the owner wanted to run a coffee shop to make more profit. In spite of having worked at Legamex for nearly three years, they didn't want to offer me a higher salary as my work was going to become over task. Moreover there was almost no holiday for me because, because the company often required me to work even on Saturday and Sunday. Finally, I decided to quit the job at Legamex.

Regard
Kim Sa

palabattle
Học viên mới toe
Học viên mới toe

Tổng số bài gửi : 4
Số điểm : 6

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết